Nike Odyssey React
- Nike React technology delivers a soft, smooth, responsive ride.
- Flyknit construction provides lightweight flexibility and breathability.
- Soft, synthetic material provides support through the midfoot.
- Flyknit tongue gives a smooth, snug fit across the top of your foot.
- Molded foam collar for smooth comfort around your ankle.
- Athlete-informed outsole pattern helps evenly disperse impact to provide a smooth transition and soft feel.
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
The Nike Odyssey React is a performance running shoe that was released in 2017 as a follow-up to the Nike Epic React, and is the second Nike shoe to carry React technology in the sole. React cushioning still makes up the midsole of the lightweight runner, but the Odyssey React includes a more traditional tongue and tapered toe box. Here, the shoe is made with a breathable, stretchy upper in black with grey speckled detailing and a metallic silver Swoosh. Grey and black also cover the sole, while subtle color is seen on the React-branded detail at the heel.